Stage Entertainment, is one of the world’s largest theatre producers and owners. Originally founded in 1998 by Joop van den Ende, the company today operates 20 world-class theatres in 13 cities in 6 countries and welcomes over 7 million visitors annually. The main geographical focus is on Continental Europe, with local presence and offices in Germany, Spain, The Netherlands, France, Italy and Russia. In addition, the company runs musical productions in London’s West End and New York City’s Broadway. Leading titles include Disney’s The Lion King and Aladdin, Mamma Mia!, Mary Poppins, and the in-house developed Anastasia and Tina: the Tina Turner Musical.
Stage Entertainment is now recruiting for the new role of HR/Workday Analyst for Stage Entertainment Germany. Based in Stage Entertainment's Hamburg or Amsterdam office, the role will provide support for the Workday implementation/deployment in Germany. The focus areas are: Recruitment, HCM Core, Absence and Expenses Management.
The successful applicant will work closely with the International and local Germany HR team.
Your responsibilities are:
- Project Management/PMO for the deployment Workday in Germany e.g. inform Workday Core team about progress and status, stakeholder management (Works Council, Theaterleiters, Managing Director), drive task level project plans;
- Request and consolidate HR related data and execute comparison analysis (e.g. Datev with Workday);
- Prepare the final data sheets to load in Workday (EIB’s) to update the data in the system;
- Support in testing and training – being the first point of contact for Workday for the business in Germany;
- Processing personnel administration for the employees in the headquarters (Germany) in among others Workday (our Global HR System);
- Improve and align HR policies and processes for the business units in Germany;
- Create and deliver reports to Stage Entertainment Group (Headquaters Amsterdam).
What we expect:
- Academical background. Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human Resources Management or comparable study;
- Experience in Workday (preferably min. 3 years and as ‘implementor’ or ‘administrator’);
- Experience in an international environment;
- Familiar with the legislation and regulation of the German (labor) law is a plus;
- Proficient with Excel;
- Analytical approach, down-to-earth, collaborative and pro-active;
- Willing to travel;
We offer a diverse and challenging position in our successful and dynamic company based at the Kehrwieder in Hamburg or the Zuidas in Amsterdam.