Group Business Controller
Group Business Controller (fulltime)
As Group Business Controller you will be primarily responsible for creating and sharing insights in (financial) performance and being a great business partner of the Group Venue Director and Business Director International Productions.
You will be part of our enthusiastic finance team of 5, reporting directly to the Head of Group Control.
Your responsibilities as Business Controller:
• Controlling, analysis, creation and sharing insights of:
• venue management profitability
• running production costs
• operational theater costs
• Monitoring & advising on optimizing (day-to-day) performance and profitability
• Maintain and further develop KPI’s used across the Group
• Post mortem evaluation productions
• Internal- and external benchmarking
• Contribute to projects
What we expect from the Business Controller:
• Master’s degree in economic studies, RC preferred
• Min. 4 years of relevant working experience
• Excellent Excel skills
• Energetic team player
• Hands-on and pragmatic
• Good English communication skills
• Service minded
We offer a diverse and challenging position in our successful and dynamic company based at the Zuidas in Amsterdam.