Financial Business Analyst
For the international headquarters of Stage Entertainment in Amsterdam we are looking for a:
Financial Business Analyst (fulltime)
As Financial Business Analyst you will be responsible for creating and sharing insights in (financial) performance the company, primarily Venue Management (Theaters) as the business partner for the Group Venue Director. You will support the Senior Business Controller in the various budgeting and reporting processes. You will be part of our enthusiastic finance team of 5, reporting directly to the Director Group Control.
Your responsibilities as Financial Business Analyst:
- Provide a wide range of support services in controlling, data-analysis and creation of dashboards to get insights in revenue and costs.
- Monitoring and advising on optimizing performance and profitability, for example opportunities to generate additional revenue and cost savings.
- Gather data to complete in-depth analysis which you summarize into concise, insight- and meaningful reports.
- Assist the Head Quarters Finance team in the development and monitoring of KPI’s used across the Group.
- Spot opportunities with internal- and external benchmarking.
- Support the budgeting, forecasting and reporting processes.
- Participate in project-based work focused on among others: investment appraisals, scenario analysis and business cases.
- Challenge the colleagues working with financial data in all the different countries we operate.
What we expect from the Financial Business Analyst:
- Master’s degree in economic studies ;
- Between 3-5 years relevant working experience (preferable business control);
- Advanced Excel skills are a must (knowledge of working formulas, pivot tables with get pivotdata, index & sum-index, index match i.e.);
- Energetic team player and clear communicator;
- Hands-on, pro-active and pragmatic;
- Attention to detail with a passion for quality;
- Big 4 experience is a plus;
- Fluent in English (both verbal and written).
We offer a diverse and challenging position in our successful and dynamic company based at the Zuidas in Amsterdam.
Background on Stage Entertainment:
Founded in 1998 by Dutch television and theatre entrepreneur Joop van den Ende, Stage Entertainment is one of the world’s largest theatre producers and owners. The company has earned a reputation as a first-class theatrical production company focusing on Europe. With offices in the Netherlands, Germany, the United Kingdom, Spain, Russia, France, Italy and the United States, the group produces some of the best-known titles in musical theatre. The company stages licensed productions from its world-renowned partners as well as new, original productions created entirely in-house and in addition exploits 20 owned and leased theaters. Stage Entertainment employs more than 3,000 people worldwide, and over 7 million visitors attend a Stage Entertainment production every year, annual turnover > €500m with ambitious growth plans. Today the brand is widely known for the exceptional quality of its shows and the warm hospitality extended to its audiences.
How to apply:
Is this your next career move? Upload your CV and cover letter in English via our website. Please apply via the "apply button" below.